This was instituted by the well-wishers of Late Prof K Naha, Professor of Geology, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The award is to be made once in two years to a scientist of not more than 40 years of age for the significant contribution made in the field of Structural Geology, Metamorphic Petrology or Precambrian Geology.
- 1998: Pulak Sengupta
- 2000: Nibir Mandal,Jadhavpur
- 2002: Manish Atma Prakash Mamtani,Kharagpur
- 2004: Malay Mukul,Bangalore
- 2006: No Selection Made
- 2008: N.V. Chalapati RaoBanaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- 2010: No selection was made